Mga Pahina

Linggo, Hulyo 7, 2013

Losing my dearest Chingu

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." -Roger Caras July 8,2013 - A date so unforgettable for us as it marks one of the saddest days in our lives. At around 6:10 in the morning, my sister woke me up while crying and told me that our dearest baby dog was hit by a tricycle. Without hesitation, I ran outside, barefooted, with my sleeping clothes still on ...and there I saw my dearest dog, lying on a pool of his own blood, staring at me, letting me hear his last cry...I don't know how to describe the pain seeing him begging for help but that I knew there was no hope. We were lost for while... then,we all burst into tears. That was too much for us to bear. The joy that he brought to our house was too much for us to let him go this way. We love him so much. As we buried him in our yard today, we were all shaking in pain. My mom planted trees around it... My sister and I gathered stones and formed his name... In loving memory of our dearest CHINGU (korean word for "friend")

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento